Many parents say today’s disrespectful children are driving them crazy with their constant fighting. Constant fighting, arguing, rudeness, wanting to have the final word in everything, lying and manipulation. This theme offers helpful tips on how to show respect and gain it.
HERE ARE THE FACTS:
- Respect always comes with understanding.
- The value of respect typically starts at home.
- Respect promotes positive thinking.
- Respect builds relationships.
- Respect can be used as a way of showing people that one is a strong and nice person.
- Being respectful means that a person values discipline.
- Respect is another way of showing care for others.
- Showing respect for other people also helps earn trust.