TEACHING KIDS ABOUT
Unfortunately, bullying is a reality for many children. With so many negative side-effects, it is important that our children know how to deal with bullying. This theme provides our precious kids with the information they need to handle situations involving bullying.
HERE ARE THE FACTS:
- 47% of kids don’t tell anyone they are being bullied.
- Bullied children are more likely to skip school and less likely to achieve minimum academic standards.
- Bullies are more likely to try drugs, bring weapons to school, and lead a violent life.
- 11.7% of bullied middle school students seriously consider suicide.
- 16.1% of middle school bullies seriously consider suicide.
Folder Sample View
Send My Free Sample
Don’t take our word for it, touch and feel your own sample folder. Fill Out Form Below!