HELPING FAMILIES WITH
A first step in drug awareness, prevention and protection against drug abuse, is to know what drugs are, how they change your behavior and what makes them physiologically and physically addictive. Understanding what drugs are and how they affect our bodies is crucial for our protection against drug abuse. We want to help families recognize the dangers of drug abuse.
HERE ARE THE FACTS:
- 25.6% of 9th-12th grade US students are offered, given, or sold illicit drugs on school property.
- Over 50% of 8th-12th graders say it’s easy to buy narcotics.
- 57% of regular US drug users started using drugs before they were 18 years old.
- 8% of 8th and 40% of 12th graders have used an illicit drug.
- 6.5% of 12th graders use marijuana daily.
Folder Sample View
Send My Free Sample
Don’t take our word for it, touch and feel your own sample folder. Fill Out Form Below!